University of Arizona Research, Discovery & Innovation | Senior Videographer | August 2016 – Present
Produce engaging content to highlight the innovative research happening around the University of Arizona. Supports world-class research through visual storytelling.
Six-Time Rocky Mountain Emmy Award Winner
• 2018 : Photographer News / Sports Award Winner
: Environment - News Single Story/Series/Feature/Program Segment Nominee
• 2017 : Human Interest – News Single Story/Series/Feature Award Winner
: Promotion Program: Single Spot or Image Award Nominee
• 2015 : Arts and Entertainment/Cultural Affairs Emmy Award Winner
• 2014 : Photographer Award Winner
: Editor Award Winner
: News: General Assignment Award Winner
Northern Arizona University Marketing | Videographer | September 2015 – July 2016
Pitched, produced, photographed, edited, and packaged short form multimedia content for web, digital platforms, and social media. Built an understanding of client needs to share with team members and subsequently translated content into compelling storytelling.
Intern at Voyager Creative. Voyager is a story centered production company that creates high quality video, commercial, and digital content.
Northern Arizona University Television Services | Flagstaff, AZ | August 2012 – December 2014
Part of a twelve-time Emmy award winning production team. Producer, director, editor of commercial packages that aired on Fox Sports Arizona and NAU-TV. Made editorial, content, and creative decisions.
Channel 12 News KPNX | Freelance Producer, Photographer, and Editor | 2014 - 2015
Celebrating Dark Skies news package.
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure aired on Channel 12 News in Phoenix, Arizona.
NAU Quidditch package aired on 10pm broadcast.
iD Tech Instructor | University California Irvine, CA | June 2014 – April 2015
Taught introductory and advanced courses in photography, web design, Adobe Muse, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects.
Waste Water Documentary | Producer, Director, Photographer, Writer, Editor
• Featured on Huffington Post – June 1, 2016
• Screening of “Waste Water” at Sedona International Film Festival – 2014
• BEA Festival of Media Arts Honorable Mention Short Form Documentary - 2014
• Orpheum Theater Student Film Festival Winner – Documentary - “Waste Water” - 2013
• Flagstaff Mountain Film Festival – Documentary – “Waste Water” - 2013
UTV | Manager | Director of Photography | January 2014- May 2014
Selected camera equipment and camera crew. Produced storyboards with director to share with the crew. Worked closely with the director to ensure the photographic quality of the film. Signed off on all lighting and special effect shots.
New Lands Documentary | Photographer, Editor, | Spring 2014
Part of a documentary museum exhibit and multi-media website that focuses on the lives of Navajos who were relocated as part of one of the largest federal relocation programs in modern American history.
73 Hour Film Festival | Director, Producer, Photographer, Writer, Editor
• Audience Choice Award "Plato's Cave" (2014)
• “Scarlet” (2013)
• Audience Choice Award “Bort” (2012)
• Cameras: Canon DSLR’s, C100/C300, Sony Cameras
• Audio: Zoom, Tascam, Wireless Lavalier, Rode/Boom Mic
• Lighting: ProFoto, Alien Bees, and three point light setups
• Editing Software: Adobe PremierePro, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom
• Other Applications: DaVinci Resolve, Magic Bullet Looks, Basic After Effects, MS Office Suite
• Social Media Knowledge – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, SnapChat
• Mac and Windows proficient
Northern Arizona University | Flagstaff, AZ | 2011-2014
BS in Electronic Media and Film (Production Emphasis) Minor in Photography; GPA 4.0; Dean’s List; Arizona Broadcaster Association Scholarship (2013, 2014); Wendy Jackson Hall Scholarship – $10, 000 to study visual media; Bruce Wayne Dyer Scholarship for Electronic Media and Film and Journalism (2013, 2014), 6th place in Professional Photographers of Washington contest.